The 2017 National ploughing Match takes place in Screggan, Tullamore,Co offaly from Tue 19th sept to Thur 21st September , gates open to the public 9 am to 6 pm. Adult ticket €20(10% discount on 10+ordered on line) students €15 (€10 when pre ordered by school for group of 10 or more) seniors €15. Children under 12 go free when accompanied by an adult. Book on line at www.npa.ie
The largest agricultural show with over 1700 exhibitors,show casing irish food farming and culture,with free parking, camper-van and wheelchair parking, public transport, baby changing facilities, ATM on site and lots lots more.
A great day out for the whole family young and old, you wont be disappointed.
Visit www.npa.ie for more info
Stay up to date with www.facebook.com/nationalploughingchampionships
Download farmers journal app.
Tips for travelling to The Ploughing Match:
1. If bringing small kids write your mobile number on their hand, just in case you get separated.
2. Bring a backpack for your literature.
3. Wear comfortable footwear…. there’s a lot of walking involved!!!!!
4. Food can be expensive so be prepared.
5. Arrange a time and meeting point with family members & remember which colour carpark you are in.
6. Take note of the first stand you see when you leave the carpark as this will help to find your way back.
7. Be aware your phone might not work the best as the mobile networks can jam.